I made this recipe twice in one week. It's that good. And you don't have to tell anyone that it took a mere 15 minutes to cook this dish from start to finish!
You can throw in whatever veggies you like in here. Tofu or chicken would also make this meal more substantial. I, however, kept it light and simple and merely used chives, carrots and broccolini (my new obsession).
1 package organic spinach noodles (or any other type of noodles you want)
1 can light, organic coconut milk
1.5 tablespoons (more to taste) Thai green curry paste
1 pinch brown sugar
Salt, to taste
2 carrots, chopped
Broccolini (as much as you like - I used half of the bunch I purchased), cut into florets.
Tip: you can use the broccolini stems as well - I did! Cut them up into bite-sized piecesHandful chives, chopped
Small handful basil leaves
1. Begin to cook the noodles according to package instructions. You'll make the curry while it's cooking.
2. In a saucepan add the coconut milk and bring to a boil. Little by little add in the curry, making sure to whisk the coconut oil and ensure that it is not clumpy. Add more or less curry according to your taste.
3. Lower the heat and add the brown sugar and salt.
4. When the pasta is almost cooked, add the broccolini, chives, carrots and basil. Cook for no more than 3-4 minutes.
5. Serve the sauce over the noodles.
Variations: there are SO MANY things you can add to this recipe. Add some protein such as chicken to make it a heavier meal. Try different types of veggies such as asparagus, cauliflower and peas. You can make this recipe your own by adjusting it in a multitude of different ways to suit your taste.Don't Miss a Recipe!!!
Subscribe to Nirvana's Kitchen by Email